Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm beginning again

Yes, for a second there, about a month ago, I felt on top of my game. I was blogging, I was exercising, I was meal planning, I was scoping out vacations, I was getting work done, and bam! Just like that, I fell off the wagon. I quit meal planning and eating right, I stopped exercising, and I basically just went on perma-vacation. Blogging? Too much work. Working? Too much effort.
So, this past week I've come up with some healthy meals, I went for a run tonight, and I'm making a blog entry. It's not very exciting, but it is what it is. To celebrate, here's a picture of me in my running gear cooking dinner (brown sugar glazed grilled pork chops - and I KNOW this picture is just SO flattering):

And, for your entertainment, a picture of my living room where I finally became inspired enough to hang THREE pictures up after three months of debating about what looks best. They look pretty inspired, don't they? I mean, this picture is practically oozing with inspiration...




I told y'all I needed help; this is what happens when you leave me alone to my own decorating devices. I fail. Miserably. And can hope only to have someone eventually rescue me from myself. Consider yourself forewarned; you could be THAT person.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment